So I’m clearly not going anywhere for a while. If you’re like me and aren’t leaving the house because of all this COVID madness, then you should start making your dog treats at home!
This dog treat recipe is super easy and only calls for 3 ingredients, which you probably already have.
Easy Dog Biscuits
3 cups of quick oats
3/4 cup of water
1 large egg
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Put all your ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Mix all ingredients together with a sturdy spoon.
5. Make a dough ball by kneading your dough together for a few minutes (the dough will be kind of sticky and weird...).
6. Let the dough rest on the counter for about 10-15 minutes.
7. Use a rolling pin to flatten out the dough.
8. Use a cookie cutter to cut out the biscuits and place on your baking sheet.
9. Bake your biscuits for about 25-30 minutes.
10. Cool your biscuits before giving to your dog.
These biscuits will stay fresh for up to 3 weeks in your freezer. Place them in a ziplock bag or airtight container.
Let us know how your dog likes them in the comments!