Farm Hounds Beef Spleen
Dogs LOVE Beef Spleen!
Sourced from pasture-raised, grass-fed cattle, these dehydrated organ treats comes from cattle that are humanely raised and support regenerative agriculture.
Carnivores are great at sensing nutrition, and that is made loud and clear with their reaction to Beef Spleen!
- High Value: Beef Spleen is considered a SUPER-FOOD because it's packed with nutrients! This helps keep your dog focused and excited about treat time! High-value treats are great for training, recall, and more!
- 100% Beef Spleen: Single-ingredient, single-source protein, all from one single farm partner. A great snap-able texture that works perfectly for any occasion!
- Transparently Sourced: Every bag shows you (on the front label) the exact farm partner we worked with to produce that product. Know the farm. Trust the product.
Only the GOOD stuff:
Our first ingredient is our only ingredient, giving you 100% Beef Spleen in every bag! With the power of dehydration, we offer your pups treats that are free of salt, sugars, fillers, chemicals, and preservatives!
Ingredients: 100% Dehydrated Beef Spleen!
Sourcing: The label will change to show you which farm we worked with to make that exact bag. The farm will rotate based on availability. Check out our Farm Partnerslist!
We are proud to work with family farms committed to raising animals free of added hormones, antibiotics, chemicals, and pesticides.
Beef Spleen is PACKED full of vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin A (promotes healthy vision, boosts immune function)
- Vitamin B (strengthens cell growth, boosts brain function, creates energy)
- Iron (strengthens oxygen distribution, boosts red blood cell formation)
- Copper (creates energy, promotes strong metabolism, boosts brain function)
- And so much more (an excellent source of B12, vitamin C, and selenium)
Crude Protein (min): 73.68%
Crude Fat (min): 9.94%
Crude Fiber (max): 4.70%
Moisture (max): 11.22%
Keep in a cool/dry place. Our dehydrated products are free of preservatives and pesticides, and although it is very uncommon, bugs and mold (from added moisture) are your two culprits for causing trouble.
Our bagged products do great in the bag they come in. Just keep them away from wet environments and the bag closed when you aren't using them. For longer storage, the freezer can be a great way to keep our products fresh, and away from bugs and pest that might show interest.