Farm Hounds Beef Heart
Transparently sourced from 100% pasture-raised, grass-fed cattle, these organ treats are perfect for every dog and any occasion!
- High-value: Beef Heart is considered a SUPER-FOOD because it's packed with nutrients! This helps keep your dog focused and excited about treat time! High-value treats are great for training, recall, and more!
- 100% Beef Heart: Single-ingredient, single-source protein, all from one single farm partner.
- Transparently Sourced: Every bag shows you (on the front label) the exact farm partner we worked with to produce that product.
Only the GOOD stuff:
Our first ingredient is our only ingredient, giving you 100% Beef Heart in every bag! With the power of dehydration, we offer your pups treats that are free of salt, sugars, fillers, chemicals, and preservatives!
Ingredients: 100% Dehydrated Beef Heart!
Sourcing: Farm Hounds
Beef Heart is PACKED full of vitamins and minerals:
- B-complex Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12: cardio-protective effects)
- Folate (metabolism, cellular division, neural development)
- Iron (boost red blood cells, oxygen utilization, energy)
- CoQ10 (circulation, physical energy, stamina, metabolism, normal detoxification processes)
- And so much more (an excellent source of protein, omega 3, phosphorus, and taurine)
Everything we make is connected to family farms. When you purchase from Farm Hounds, you will always know the exact farm we worked with to make that product.
We maintain the connection to the farm through the entire process by placing the farm name on every product.
We choose to source from working farms which means animals may not mature on our timetable. At times, this means we do not have access to the products we want or need. However, we continue to identify small, true working farms that we can partner with to help minimize any shortages.
Crude Protein (min): 71%
Crude Fat (min): 13.74%
Crude Fiber (max): 0.55%
Moisture (max): 10.30%
Keep in a cool/dry place. Our dehydrated products are free of preservatives and pesticides, and although it is very uncommon, bugs and mold (from added moisture) are your two culprits for causing trouble.
Our bagged products do great in the bag they come in. Just keep them away from wet environments and the bag closed when you aren't using them. For longer storage, the freezer can be a great way to keep our products fresh, and away from bugs and pest that might show interest.