Raw Feeding Essentials
While our Raw Food Mixes mimic a prey model diet, there are still nutritional requirements that must be met. Please read the following:
- You will need to feed your dog fish or fish oil for an Omega 3 source. We cannot add Fish Oil to our mixes because it will oxidize. You can purchase fish here
- You can add fruits or veggies to your dog’s bowl. They have lots of benefits.
- Whole Prey is great to feed. It’s a great source of manganese/helps with digestion. Whole prey examples include whole quail, whole chicks, whole mice, whole rats, etc. Fur, feathers, and organs are good to feed.
- There is no need to add complex carbs or grains.
- Rotating 2-3 protein sources is essential to proper growth and development. Protein sources can include chicken, beef, lamb, duck, turkey, rabbit, deer, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOT VETERINARIANS. THEREFORE, WE DO NOT DIAGNOSE ILLNESSES IN DOGS. WE ONLY MAKE SUGGESTIONS RELATED TO DOG NUTRITION AND WELLNESS. NONE OF THE INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS THAT WE OFFER HERE ARE INTENDED TO REPLACE ANY MEDICAL PROGRAM THAT YOUR VET HAS PRESCRIBED FOR YOUR DOG.