Bee Pollen for Dogs - Bee Pollen Granules: Superfood for Dogs by North Hound Life
A whole food product for your dog. 100% bee pollen granules. Bee pollen contains quercetin, a natural antihistamine. When taken regularly, it can help reduce seasonal allergy symptoms and allergic reactions. Prized for its proteins, amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, and other nutrients. Approximately half of its protein is made up of free-form amino acids, which require no digestion; they are immediately absorbed and utilized by your dog. It is high in bioflavonoids, which strengthen capillaries, protect against free radical damage and has anti-inflammatory effects. North Hound Life Bee Pollen is a blend of select apiaries across Ontario, Manitoba and Quebec.
Bee Pollen has been used for over 5000 years by Chinese, Greek, Aztec, Egyptian and North American First Nations people. It sometimes is identified as "Food of the Gods" due to it's understanding by herbalists as a super food source. Just think, if Hippocrates (the father of medicine) included it in his diet, then how great will it be for your dog.
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually. This is especially true with bee pollen granules.
- 100% Bee Pollen Granules
- 55% carbohydrates
- 35% proteins (and all 22 protein-building amino acids)
- 3% vitamins (carotenoids, B-complex etc.)
- minerals (mostly phosphorus, potassium, calcium and magnesium)
- 2% fatty acids
- 5% other compounds (enzymes, trace elements and antioxidants).
How to Use:
- 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day
- Start slowly with small doses.
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light.
Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods. Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
Hand packed in Muskoka.